Monday, January 20, 2014

First Love First Rejection.

Well, back to the blogging thing I guess. It's been way too long since I've posted anything on my blog and I swear I will try to more consistent in my updates from now on.
This artwork was created for my self promotional postcard and tells the story of a boy...OK, it was me in the fifth grade,  the schoolyard artist who created the most fabulous love letter in the history of the world and presented it to Celeste, the prettiest girl in school only to have her crumple it up and throw it on the ground right in front of everybody!
She and her friends spent the rest of the semester "A.T.W." as she called it, which stood for Avoiding The Weirdo- which was me of course.
So obviously the second picture of Celeste going back later and picking it up never happened.
But we weirdo artists always create our own reality don't we?


No comments:

Post a Comment