Saturday, February 15, 2014



Seriously, I used to do this to my poor cat and drove it half mad. Drove my mom totally insane and she use to rush into the room yelling at me to stop making all that racket.
I'm trying something new here style wise. I love the line quality of Edward Gorey and David Small and I was trying to be inspired by them and incorporate that wonderful line into my own style.
The palette I'm using only has 25 colors and 10 of those are greens so it's really interesting trying get the colors I want but in a way it's also freeing to be so limited in a way and it requires more creativity on my part to color a scene.
And so the experimenting continues....

2 comments:

  1. Poor cat...poor mom....lucky us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bob. Did you create the brush that you used for the background or is that a default brush? What version of Painter are you using?

    ReplyDelete